Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 22

1 2
next

How long does it take for coe to come 2017/12/15 17:27
Hello,
My wife is currently university student (4th semester)and submitted documents on 16 june 2017 for spouse coe and later after 4 months,the immigration of Nagoya told that they need additional document again my wife submitted the documents through lawyer on 16th Nov 2017 later she called the immigration office they told that wait for 1 months and after 1 month, today she called the immigration office they told wait for 1-3 days because we are observing the your documents. My wife friends already got coe and went to japan recently. In comparision to document paper our was good but we are very anxious because we still don’t know why it take so much time.
Thank you.
by Xyz (guest)  

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2017/12/15 18:26
It takes as long as immigration requires.

They told you to wait for 1 - 3 days, so my advice is to wait for 1 - 3 days. There is literally nothing you can do. Sorry.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2017/12/15 19:09
This question has been answered often in the forum.
It is an indication time, but it takes as long as immigration thinks it will need.

Just wait till your wife or you gets a reply. Of course you can always contact immigration to ask.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2017/12/15 19:33
Hello,
Thank you for the reply. Yes we understand that we have to wait but me and my wife are very depressed because its being almost 3 and half years of being separated. Hope immigrant officer understand the situation.
Thank you.
by Xyz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2017/12/21 12:43
Hello,
Me and my wife are still waiting for the result of coe. On monday the immigration officer told to wait 2 days but after 2 days my wife called and stil told to wait for 2 days. We don’t know why it takes so much time?? We are too much depressed in waiting the result.
Thank you.

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2017/12/21 13:18
We don’t know why it takes so much time??

Neither does anyone here.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2018/1/11 17:07
Hello,
Immigration of Nagoya are asking to bring paper of tax clearance paper of my wife. She just submitted this paper and other paper one week ago through lawer and immigration staff told to call about regarding your document process. Does multiple asking for paper reduce the chances of getting coe?
Thank you.

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2018/1/11 20:46
Does multiple asking for paper reduce the chances of getting coe?

Did she ask the lawyer that? What was the answer? We are not Immigration. Best to ask your lawyer or Immigration directly.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2018/1/12 08:59
If you are desperate than you need to talk with immigration or your lawyer.
The point is it takes as long as it needs which only immigration can decide.

There is no other option than contacting and waiting.

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2018/1/12 10:21
Does multiple asking for paper reduce the chances of getting coe?

No, I don't think so. This just means that the immigration authorities are very closely looking into your application, and (probably in your case, since you say your Japanese wife is still a student) trying to assess your stability in terms of finance. They tend to want to make sure of the truthfulness of your relationship and of the financial stability (or prospects) for the two of you.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2018/1/12 10:28
I think that most part is your money problem.
immigration concerns that you will come to Japan to work.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2018/1/18 15:34
Hello,
I just want to leave with my wife since it has been 3 and half years of seperation. In 2010 I went london for study and came back to my country in 2012 and got married to my wife on 2014. After marriage she went to japan for further study. I dont know that it would be such a lengthy process for applying for dependent visa in japan.Hope everthing will be fine.
Still waiting for final result of coe.
Thank you.

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2018/1/18 18:46
welcome in the world of immigration.
Immigration is a long process and can be sometimes complicated. Nothing can be done about that

Re: How long does it take for coe to com 2018/1/22 13:53
I also in the COE waiting team with you!
I am working as Seishain in Japan for nearly 5 years. We got married last Oct and right after that I apply for my husband the COE to japan. Already 3 months and 2 weeks waiting and no feedback from immigration.
My husband already fail to apply Working visa last May, that why I afraid that it will affect to the result this time.
I asked Immigration 2 times but they just answered: It is under checking!!!
We don't have other choice and wait and pray everyday :(
by Tram (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long does it take for coe to come 2018/1/22 16:50
Thank you Tram,
Yes it took more than i thought for coe to come. It would be lot more easier for dependent visa in other countries like australia, Uk etc. but in case of japan its more diffcult. Japanese immigration should make more strict in other factor not to people who have legal visas and staying legally specially married couples. Hope luck will be infavour to us . Wish you good luck Tram for the result.
Thank you.

Re: How long does it take for coe to come 2018/1/24 10:14
Thank you very much for your wish!!!
In the first 3 month, I nearly get crazy and push my lawyer every week, but I now I understand that pushing is not work... So now I try to forget that I applied and enjoy the days.
I am pregnancy, so I hope it will help me and my husband in the consideration of immigration, but who know the future :)
Some people said that if after 3 months but we still not get the result, the possibility of fail may higher..., even to 90%, but I hope we all will be in 10% remained ^.^

Re: How long does it take for coe to come 2018/1/24 11:57
Length of how long you wait has nothing to do with the outcome. Those that told you that 90% data are just scaring you for now reason.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: How long does it take for coe to come 2018/1/24 16:14
Very happy to know that!!!
Trying to keep calm and wait. Best wish for all of us (^.^)

Re: How long does it take for coe to come 2018/1/30 11:25
Last Thursday (25th Jan) I went to Immigration to ask them directly for the progress, and they said they already finished the inspection (番査完了), and they asked me to wait for 2 weeks for the result will be send to us. I don't understand why it takes 2 weeks to send the result by post @.@.... still waiting ^.^=

Re: How long does it take for coe to come 2018/1/30 12:26
because you are not the only one. It is a process and that takes time.
If you move to Japan this is a normal way of doing. Everything in Japan takes time

Chill out a bit

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 22

1 2
next

reply to this thread