Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Report restaurant to health authorities? 2017/12/16 18:58
We've just left a restaurant that was infested by cockroaches. Is there a way to report it? Is there a health authority people could inform? It was the Indian Restaurant Tulsi near Meitetsu-Gifu Station in Gifu.
by Green (guest)  

Re: Report restaurant to health authorities? 2017/12/17 14:42
This is the webpage of Gifu city's food sanitation dept of its municipal government. There is email address and phone toward the bottom.
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread