Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Stock level of the Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/12/18 21:40
Hi I am flying from Australia to Japan tomorrow. We have stock of the Nintendo Switch but we want to buy Japan model to be able to download japan region games

there has been reports of lack of stock in tokyo earlier in the year

is this still the case?
by Steven (guest)  

Re: Stock level of the Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/12/19 20:49
Switches arenft region locked. You just create a new profile and set it to japan and you can use the japan eshop. Also Ifm pretty sure the switch is still hard to come by here in japan.
by M21 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Stock level of the Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/12/21 00:24
I just came back from Tokyo a few days ago, the switch are still limited, although I didn't look for one intentionally, but many store had reservation sign and no stock, or if you prefer to pay high price which akihabara has plenty, although Japan has limited stock, many countries do have plenty of stock, and is only slight more expensive than Japan, so if they are available in you country and the price is only a minor differences, do consider buying locally and you do also get warranty.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Stock level of the Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/12/21 09:58
Which stores in akihabara still have stock?
by Steven (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Stock level of the Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/12/21 19:22
There are a few at high price.

Re: Stock level of the Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/12/21 19:32
I tried today at all box camera and soft??

All said no stock

Pls let me know which store more than happy to pay a bit extra but not familiar with Japanese to ask where
by Steven (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Stock level of the Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/12/21 23:23
Try those small stores, and games stores, those large department store will sure be out of stock, and it wont be slight more, you expect at a inflated price, say 10000 yen or more.

reply to this thread