community-forum community-penpal community-userReports destinations-admission destinations-beenThere-solid destinations-bookmark-solid destinations-city_outline destinations-city_solid destinations-closedDays destinations-date destinations-getThere destinations-hotels destinations-hoursFees destinations-itineraries-3 destinations-nearbySpots destinations-pin-simple-outline destinations-pin-simple destinations-sortBy-dots destinations-tours destinations-tours5 destinations-town interests-agriculture interests-amusementParks interests-beaches interests-castles interests-city_solid interests-contemporaryArt interests-events interests-festivals interests-flowers interests-foodDrink interests-gardens interests-hiking interests-historicSites interests-industry interests-koyo-single interests-koyo interests-mangaAnime interests-museums interests-nature interests-onsen interests-parks interests-pottery interests-sakura-single interests-sakura interests-scenicRides interests-shopping interests-shrines interests-skiing interests-snow interests-sumo interests-temples interests-traditionalArts interests-traditionalTheater interests-viewpoints interests-volcanoes interests-wildlife interests-winterIlluminations news-section planning-tickets-2 planning-transportation-access planning-transportation-bicycle planning-transportation-boat planning-transportation-bus planning-transportation-car planning-transportation-plane planning-transportation-shinkansen planning-transportation-tickets planning-transportation-train planning-transportation-walk shapes-chevron-down shapes-circle shapes-star social-fb social-instagram social-twitter social-youtube ui-alert-construction ui-alert-warning ui-calendar ui-confirmed-outline ui-confirmed-solid ui-date ui-globe ui-lightbulb ui-no_entry ui-ok ui-pencil ui-reverse ui-search ui-time ui-video-play ui-x user-avatar

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Finding my father until now 2017/12/19 15:01
How about my situation , i wasn't registered in Japan but i was born there. My mother and father was not married. The agencies said they can't do anything until i have an acknowledgement from my father so that i can go back to Japan until i acknowledge. Who can help my situation Ma'am/Sir? Thank you. I was three years old then when i went to Philippines and now I'm 22 .I don't know what to do to contact my father. So sad. I hope help me. :(
by Carter (guest)  

Re: Finding my father until now 2017/12/19 19:27
Do you have his name or some record of him in your country? Does your mother have his full name and maybe the former address in Japan?

If you were born "in Japan" but if your parents (I assume only your father is Japanese) were not married and further your father did not acknowledge you as his, there simplay may not be any record in Japan of your relation to him.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread