Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

CEO business manager visa 2017/12/21 14:54
I applied for my coe on the 3rd of October 2017 . We opened up a branch company and I will be the person running it . Company registration took almost a month and now am waiting since October !! They havenft asked anything yet . Should I be worried ??
by Hatchy (guest)  

Re: CEO business manager visa 2017/12/21 17:09
It may depend, I'd say. Just wait and see how it goes. I've helped a vietnamese establish a company in Kanagawa, gone through notary public processings, capital custody certification, and got it registered in nearly a month. It was last year.
by cultural interpreter (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: CEO business manager visa 2017/12/21 17:14
How long did it take him to get his coe ??
Is it taking long bcoz mine is a branch company and itfs the 1st visa ?
by Hatchy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: CEO business manager visa 2017/12/21 21:07
This question has been asked often.
A CEO takes as long as it takes. Even if still does not guarantee your visa unless you have the actual visa. If you worried you can contact Immigration or the party who is handling your CEO.

Often 3 months is the guideline for receiving the CEO but again it is case by case
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: CEO business manager visa 2017/12/22 08:51
It takes time - the guidelines are usually up to three months based on my reading on the topic. The advice my lawyers give me is that it is one of the more difficult visas to get/process, so maybe that is a factor. My first one took longer than the recent renewal (roughly double the time).
Are you doing business manager or intracompany transferee? (not that it probably matters much, but maybe)
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: CEO business manager visa 2017/12/22 12:34
I have applied for business manager status . Some people I know who applied for work visa has got in 6 weeks ..
my head office is in South Africa and I am a director in that company , we decided to open a branch in Japan and I will be managing it . I handed over all the documents when I was there in jp last tym ..
We have been paying rent for office building and stock yard for the past 4 months .
Should I be worried ???
Btw our company is not a big company ,we import used cars from Japan .

Re: CEO business manager visa 2017/12/22 13:30
Did you read the reply people gave. It takes time and it is case by case depending on the situation.
If you are really worried best is to contact immigration directly and ask. I hope you will get your answer.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: CEO business manager visa 2017/12/22 13:40
Yes I did read , jus stressed out :) I will tell my lawyer to call the immigration today to chk . I will keep you guys posted .. thanks for the advice

Re: CEO business manager visa 2017/12/23 15:35
Maybe Japanese Immigration is confused because you keep asking for a CEO instead of a COE.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE business manager visa 2017/12/23 17:04
I have corrected it typo error !! Anyway I have told my lawyer to call them after the holidays to chk . He has told me that investor /business manager visa usually takes some time ..

Re: CEO business manager visa 2018/2/6 23:07
Hello friends !! I have got my coe today .. itfs exactly 4 months from the day of application .
The immigration didnft call my lawyer through out the process for any extra docs .. which kept me worried .
I feel relived finally . I still have to apply for an entry visa .

Cheers
Alhamdulilah

reply to this thread