Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sending perfume to overseas ok? 2017/12/26 15:06
Ifm going to Japan end of next month and I wanted to send my mum one of her favourite perfumes by mail. She lives in Europe.

I couldnft send it from Australia because they donft allow it, I guess for some kind of safety reason. I was wondering if Japan got same rule? Otherwise Ifll send it from Japan.

Thank you in advance.
by Kiki (guest)  

Re: Sending perfume to overseas ok? 2017/12/26 20:02
International shipping has similar rules all over the globe.

Without knowing why said perfume couldn't be sent to your mother, then it is just a guessing game.

Maybe it is a licensing issue. Maybe a if product is pressurized, then no airmail etc.

Maybe inform us of the product?
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sending perfume to overseas ok? 2017/12/26 20:03
Or the country it is going to. Lots of info you failed to divulge that might help getting you an answer.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sending perfume to overseas ok? 2017/12/26 23:27
What about ordering it on amazon or similar in Europe?
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Sending perfume to overseas ok? 2017/12/27 08:17
The legislation changed around the time of inflammable liquids on planes, but certain online distributors have authority to send. Strawberry Net is one of them, and I think they dispatch from their USA office. Google them and you can probably buy it online and they will organise the shipping. They carry most of the Japanese brands if that's what you are looking for.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread