Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese driving lesson but English exam 2018/1/22 10:38
Hi all! Ifm planning to enroll in a driving school here in Japan. I have checked the price lists and I realized that there is generally a big price difference between Japanese and English lessons. I think I can consider my Japanese skills as intermediate, somewhat stronger in conversational than in reading and writing skills. I wonder if it is possible to take the lessons in Japanese with an English textbook and then take the exams in English. Driving lessons in Japanese also have an intensive curriculum (14-16 days duration) which would be very convenient to me as we live very far from the driving school and have to move nearby only for this purpose. Thanks a lot!
by amajin (guest)  

Re: Japanese driving lesson but English exam 2018/1/22 12:52
Have you contacted the driving school to ask them?
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese driving lesson but English exam 2018/1/22 14:12
Hi, thanks for responding! No, I havenft contacted the driving school about this yet. Ifm sorry I shouldfve been clearer on my post. Ifd like to ask if therefre anyone, with about the same Japanese language proficiency as mine, who have done this before. Ifd like to hear from your experience. Thanks!
by amajin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese driving lesson but English exam 2018/1/22 17:53
I could just change my driving licence to the Japanese version.
But for my motor licence I took the Japanese language course, since it was easier for them to communicate and also I believe if you have a certain level you can talk Japanese.

The written test is better in English. Which you can apply for
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread