Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How the Kyoto weather during autumn mid Nov? 2018/1/22 15:45
How the Kyoto weather during autumn mid Nov?
by YL Loke  

Re: How the Kyoto weather during autumn mid Nov? 2018/1/22 21:55
we stayed last Nov 7-14, and most of time no jacket was needed, even in the evening.
However some rainy-windy days had as well, so wear hat & scarf.
by girlwithpearl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How the Kyoto weather during autumn mid Nov? 2018/1/25 05:11
We were there Nov 16, 2017. It was overcast and cold. As far as I remember, all people were wearing jackets. Sunset was early around 4-5pm. Nov 13-18 Kansai had temperatures of 11 to 14 degrees during the day.
by Z (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How the Kyoto weather during autumn mid Nov? 2018/1/25 15:08
Depends on your tolerance to cold. We were there last year end of October/early November. It was raining so I had my think windbreaker most of the time but my boyfriend need more layers. Morning and night time was chilly (we comes from tropical country). Another friend went on mid November and needed scarf, layered, and light down jacket.
by Moccy rate this post as useful

Re: How the Kyoto weather during autumn mid Nov? 2018/1/25 15:49
If you google the weather or look at the weather section of this website. You'll find the average low and highs for your travel time. Then you can decide if it is cold or not, as you know who you feel in those temps.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: How the Kyoto weather during autumn mid Nov? 2018/1/28 17:30
I was there Nov 5-8 and it was chilly, needed a jacket and night was kinda cold.
by sillyhead rate this post as useful

Re: How the Kyoto weather during autumn mid Nov? 2018/1/29 08:46
You can go to timeanddate.com and look at the past weather for Kyoto (or anywhere else). Go to weather, worldwide, enter the city, then go yesterday/past weather & select the dates. For example, the 15th November last year had a low of 9 degrees Celsius and a high of 16.
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread