Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Naha 1 to 1,5 day 2018/2/1 08:58
Hi,
I have a planned transfer in Naha airport so I will stay in Naha for 2 nights (1,5 day exploring counting arrival day in the afternoon), before heading on to Ishigaki (by air).

Do you have any recommendations on what to do in Naha for this 1 day? I see there are a lot of things to see in the guide but I guess it wont fit in one day.

I am a little curious on which part in Naha would be best to stay (I found at least 4 Toyoko inn hotels there, while the one near Omoromachi Station seems cheapest for the days I plan to stay.

Thank you very much in advance!
by Naha (guest)  

Re: Naha 1-1,5 day 2018/2/1 17:24
I can answer this question in around 3 weeks, but I am planning to spend most of my time around Shuri Castle and the attractions in the surrounding area. Many people also speak highly of the aquarium which is a couple of hours drive from Naha. There seem to be MANY bus tours that you can catch from Naha which take you either around the island or up to the aquarium with or without seeing other attractions. Japanican has many of these tours you can see online...
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Naha 1 to 1,5 day 2018/2/4 12:58

Okinawa Toyoko Inn Okinawa Naha Asahibashi Ekimae would be a good choice. Walking distances to the Asahibashi Station, bus terminal, as well as the Kokusaidori.
I highly recommend visiting either the Shuri Castle or the Churaumi Aquarium.
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread