Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Master in Japan 2018/2/23 04:47
Hey,

I dont know, if this is the right place to post my question, but I'll give a try now.
This year is the last year of my Bachelor of Arts, which I do in a German university (German is my homecountry and I am German citizen). Now I'm going to
apply to a Japanese university for doing my Master of Arts. I want to do a Japanese program, not an international one.

My question is: Do you have experiences in that, specially in the application process? What do I need for my application?

copy of my passport
Bachelor degree (japanese translation?)
Maybe my A-level (japanese translation?)
JLPT N2/N1 (?)

I know, the universities in Japan are different in this case, and it should be easy to get all this information on their homepages... But I did some researchs on the hompages and, because of my plan to do a japanese program, there are not many information for foreign students.

Are you a non-japanese, who is studying in Japan in a japanese program and could share your experiences of the application-process? Would be awesome!

Thank you!

(Im not an English native, so sorry for my bad English. I hope you can read it anyway...)

by tonkatsu (guest)  

Re: Master in Japan 2018/2/23 10:46
Contact the universities directly. They should have contact details for their enrolment offices on the website.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread