Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Some Tokyo Night Spots 2018/3/2 13:24
I'm going to visit Tokyo again this spring, and this time I'd like to go to some Japanese night spots where Japanese hang out and unwind. I'm not interested in going into dance clubs and bars, but maybe a drink and quick bite at an izakaya.
I've been looking around and found a few places I'd like to go see, take a few pictures and feel the atmosphere:

Kabukicho
Love Hotel Hill
Piss Alley
Golden Gai
Nonbei Yokucho
Ebisu Yokocho
Sanchoku Inshokugai
Sangenjaya Sankaku Chitai
Harmonica Yokocho
Minamiguchi no Nomiyagai

If anyone has any other or better suggestions, I would love to hear them, as well as which above are your favorites and why.
Thanks.
by atochie  

Re: Some Tokyo Night Spots 2018/3/2 15:40
Shimokitazawa
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Some Tokyo Night Spots 2018/3/3 00:53
Some other spots that come to mind are:

Omoide Yokocho - Might as well check it out if you're going to Kabukicho and Goldengai
Gado shita - Between Shinbashi and Yurakucho. Go on a week day evening and the place will be crawling with salaryman gettin' their drink on.
Hoppy dori - In Asakusa. Nakamise and Sensoji in the evening are beautiful with the lights. Then get yourself a drink and some grinds at Hoppy dori.
by Taco Grande rate this post as useful

Re: Some Tokyo Night Spots 2018/3/3 07:29
Or you spend a night in a Don Quijote, I think most of them are opened 24hrs.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread