Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mt Inasa/Inasayama 2018/3/4 15:30
Hello! I'll be making a trip to Mt Inasa end of March 2018 and would like to know more about access to/from the mountain. I understand that we can take bus 3 and 4 from JR Nagasaki Station to Nagasaki Ropeway Front to take the ropeway up to the summit. Would just like to know if I can take the same bus from the Ropeway Front back to JR Nagasaki Station? Or is there another bus to take?

Additionally, can SUICA cards be used on the bus and will the designated stops in the bus have English?

Thank you!
by Sarah Loh (guest)  

Re: Mt Inasa/Inasayama 2018/3/5 17:27
Ropeway bus needs reservation. They have 4 runs. If you choose 1st run on the way to the ropeway station, your return is the 1st. If you choose 2nd, return is also 2nd. Reservation can be made at tourist information desk in Nagasaki station and hotel desk where the bus stops.
Nagasaki Bus #3 and #4 stops at Ropeway Mae bus stops. You need some walk from the bus stop to the ropeway station.
If you're 3 or 4, taxi would be easier, I think.
by KyushuLocal rate this post as useful

reply to this thread