Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travelling with toddlers during golden week 2018/3/13 19:13
I had been to Japan twice now and yet here I made a noob mistake of jumping on amazing ticket deals only to belatedly figured that most of my holiday there will be during golden week :(

So, do anyone have any tips for golden week travelling with toddlers? My travel date is 24/4 - 5/5 doing the standard Osaka - Tokyo. I figured the first few days before GW will be just fine and we are planning to go to Universal Studio and Kyoto before it got too crowded...

Afterward tho... How bad does GW get? I do plan to book reserved Nozomi for the journey to Tokyo. What kind of attraction likely to have less crowd? (relatively speaking) I'm thinking of going to Nikko, more specifically Edo Wonderland, is this a good idea? (especially during GW with toddlers) How about Yokohama? I'm thinking kids will love cupnoodle and anpanman museum. We'll would also visit DisneySea I guess the hellish crowd there will be unavoidable...

Also, is there any other attractions that will especially appeal to toddlers? Many thanks for your help! Cheers!
by cozmic0  

reply to this thread