Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Reservations for Restaurant in Osaka 2018/3/14 03:07
Hello!

I want to make reservations at a restaurant in Osaka for April 2nd.

Unfortunately the restaurant only has the option of calling over the phone to make reservations and I cannot currently call Japan without getting charged $20 per minute. I downloaded Line and tried to make free international calls through there but when I did a test call to a local phone number the number that came out on the caller ID of the phone I called was my phone's number so I am still scared of getting charged.

I would ask for my hotel to make the reservations for me once I am there in person but I arrive on April 1st and I don't want to cut it so close.

I found a website called www.govoyagin.com where it seems like they help me make the reservation. However, they mention that they charge a booking fee. Right away they are charging me $69. Is this the booking fee or does this work as a deposit towards my meal at the restaurant. Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Do you guys have any other suggestions about how I can make my reservation?

Thank you!
by karenmf28  

Re: Reservations for Restaurant in Osaka 2018/3/14 15:27
Get a Skype credit and use Skype for your call. Should cost you less than a buck, I guess.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Reservations for Restaurant in Osaka 2018/3/14 18:51
try jpneazy, it's an online concierge service and they will help you book restaurants at 1000 JPY max. It's not free, but it's much cheaper than other reservation services.
by helper (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Reservations for Restaurant in Osaka 2018/3/14 21:46
Thank you both! :)
by karenmf28 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread