Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Pocket wifi from Osaka Airport (Kansai) 2018/3/21 13:53
HI I am very confused about the pocket wifi rental reportedly available at the Kansai Airport. I will be arriving early morning with Garuda Airlines so it seems it will be Terminal 1. My questions are: What is considered a reputable good company to rent the pocket wifi, and it seems it would have to be a company with a physical booth at the airport where I go to pick it up? I would be ordering online to be sure that there are enough routers available. I will only be in Osaka for 7 days total (both arriving and leaving from Osaka) .

Thank you for any insight!
by DonnaPuppy  

Re: Pocket wifi from Osaka Airport (Kansai) 2018/3/21 20:50
You could order from any of the companies offering pocket routers online and have it delivered to the KIX Post Office.

The PO opens at 9am so if your flight arrives around or after that time, that would work.

by Saru Bob rate this post as useful

Re: Pocket wifi from Osaka Airport (Kansai) 2018/3/21 20:52
Or simply have the router sent to your Osaka hotel so it's waiting there when you arrive.
by Saru Bob rate this post as useful

Re: Pocket wifi from Osaka Airport (Kansai) 2018/3/22 11:41
Thank you so much. I'll go ahead and order one. Sounds great.
by DonnaPuppy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread