Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage forwarding for Magome-Tsumago hike 2018/3/22 02:48
I would like to travel from Tokyo to Nakatsugawa in the morning, then take the bus to Magome and hike to Tsumago where we would spend the night.

I would like to forward my luggage to Tsumago but apparently it must be done before 11:30 am in Tsumago. That means we would have to leave Tokyo very early (7:00 am?) to make the cutoff. Is there a way we can leave Tokyo a bit later (maybe 9:00 am or so?) and somehow get it forwarded to Tsumago still? Can we forward it from Tokyo or Nakatsugawa or does it need to be forwarded from Magome?
by rtwmaniac  

Re: Luggage forwarding for Magome-Tsumago hike 2018/3/22 15:55
You could send it the day (or 2) before com Tokyo to Tsumago. Or you could simply send it right to your next destination and just bring a small backpack for the 1 night in Tsumago. Alternatively you could hike from Tsumago to Magome and then take the bus back to Tsumago. Youfd need to look up the bus timetable but I am pretty sure that this is an alternative.

Enjoy your trip to Japan!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread