Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is Japan work visa only single entry? 2018/3/28 22:12
I received my work visa today and I am granted for one year visa but it says single entry.

Do everyone receives a single entry permit for their first time?

I could not find the much information on google but some sites say If I need to come home country for vacation between the visa periods I will have to apply for Re-entry permit?

What should I do If I want to visit my home country during the single entry visa period?

Please guide me!!!
by shubham2144  

Re: Is Japan work visa only single entry? 2018/3/29 07:35
Hello
One year visa that mean you will have residence card ,,
Once you receieve your residence card ( remember to add the address on the back side of the residence card once you solve the address issue )
You can go out from Japan and back within the same visa as long as you will have your residence card
Hope itfs clear answer for you
Wish you good luck in Japan
by Saba Man rate this post as useful

Re: Is Japan work visa only single entry? 2018/3/29 08:00
If you need to be out of Japan for less then 1 year, there is something called special re-entry that you check on departure card while you exit Japan. With this you get an automatic invisible re-entry permit while going out

In case you need to be out for more than 1 year, you can get a re-entry stamp from immigration office that cost 8000Yen and process is pretty quick and simple

How long your re-entry permit is valid will also depend on how like your residence permit is valid
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is Japan work visa only single entry? 2018/3/29 14:56
Hello
One year visa that mean you will have residence card ,,
Once you receieve your residence card ( remember to add the address on the back side of the residence card once you solve the address issue )
You can go out from Japan and back within the same visa as long as you will have your residence card
Hope itfs clear answer for you
Wish you good luck in Japan
by Saba Man rate this post as useful

Re: Is Japan work visa only single entry? 2018/4/12 23:41
Don't worry about single entry. Generally we get a single entry visa. I received 5 years and single entry.
But when you will enter Japan, you will receive a residence card at the airport (Japan) during immigration. So as a rule, you need to visit your local city office within 14 days to enter the Japan address in the residence card. Your institute will help you to do all these things, don't worry. Now you can go any number of times to your home and come back to Japan. Like you do some paper work at the airport when you leave your home country, similarly you will have to some paper work in Japan airport at the time of your visit to home. Everything is very simple and you will easily access to all these in the airport.

Hope this clears your doubt.
by Ranjan123 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread