Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Staying Naha, explore beyond 2018/3/29 17:33
Booked for end of January 2019 for one week. I am a lone traveller. My plan is to stay in Naha and have day trips to the islands, to see the various places of interest.

My main reason for visiting is to see the early flowering cherry blossom!

I am confused about what I can do in one day excursions to the nearby islands. I am particularly interested in anything to do with nature - whale watching, mangroves, botanical gardens, bird watching, and of course the Sakura viewing. Not interested in sun-bathing on a beach / swimming.

Advice please

1 Which attractions on other islands can I do on my own, travelling there and back from Naha in a day?

2. Which island/s do you think are so good that can't be done in a day, so I should stay overnight on the island? (I have booked a cheap rental place in Naha so it wouldn't cost too much if I left it empty overnight)

and

3. Where it is worth booking an organised tour instead of trying to do it on my own?
(One problem here is, checking out the the organised tours, many won't even let me book as a single traveller)

Thank you
by PamelaLev  

reply to this thread