Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ideas for April Fools joke? 2018/4/1 06:40
Hey guys,

Tomorrow is April Fools' day so I am thinking of pranking some of my friends. Some of them are Japanese, so I wonder if April Fools is popular over there. Are there any lies that I can tell them to shock them for a little bit? Any interesting ideas? :P
by Curious Guy (guest)  

Re: Ideas for April Fools joke? 2018/4/1 20:51
April Fools is commonly known here in Japan, and will end in 3 hours and 9 minutes from now.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Ideas for April Fools joke? 2018/4/1 21:00
I think the OP must have submitted the question yesterday (March 31) but sometimes it takes some hours before the question is actually posted, that must be the reason for the delay.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Ideas for April Fools joke? 2018/4/1 22:43
I assumed that the OP is living in a different time zone area, and that (s)he should be informed that if the friends were in Japan the joke would work for only about an hour and 17 minutes from now.

Re: Ideas for April Fools joke? 2018/4/2 13:40
I got some April fools jokes this morning from my American friends. I told them that it was 7am on the 2nd.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ideas for April Fools joke? 2018/4/2 15:39
I told them that it was 7am on the 2nd.

I hope they didn't think it's a joke ;)

reply to this thread