Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hirosaki Sakura Fest 100th year fireworks 2018/4/3 13:28
Hi,

Got to know about the 100th year anniversary celebrations from their kanko website but they did not state what time will be the Fireworks and parade. Any suggestion on other sources for getting information?

I would like to stay till dark for the fireworks but it seems that the 100yen loop buses operates till 5pm only. Any other modes of transport available between Hirosaki castle - JR Hirosaki station?

thanks
by midas400  

Re: Hirosaki Sakura Fest 100th year fireworks 2018/4/3 18:16

Any other modes of transport available between Hirosaki castle - JR Hirosaki station?
There are other buses. Unsure if they are JR buses, I recall not having to pay with my JR pass.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hirosaki Sakura Fest 100th year fireworks 2018/4/4 18:11
I also plan on seeing cherry blossoms here this year. I just looked at the kanto information page and did see them mention that it was the 100th anniversary year but I couldn't see any mention of fireworks? Where did you read that there would be fireworks?
by Chad (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hirosaki Sakura Fest 100th year fireworks 2018/4/4 22:50
found it here http://www.hirosaki-kanoukai.jp/

it's in japanese, i used google translate.

A celebration! "Fireworks in full bloom"
To commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Hirosaki Okakura-kai, we will launch fireworks globally in the night sky. Cherry Blossom Garden Celebrate large flowers bloom above Hirosaki Park.

Implementation date: May 3 (Thursday)
Time: 19: 30 ~ 30 minutes
Launch place Hirosaki castle botanical garden
launch number of about 2,500 scheduled to be released
by midas400 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread