Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Takamatsu port to Ogijima Island 2018/4/8 18:03
i read about Ogijima Island, and i really want to go there, i need information about ferry ticket from takamatsu port to Ogijima Island, can i buy return ticket to Ogijima Island from takamatsu port?
or i need to buy each ticket separately in each locations?

thank you very much
by doganmanis  

Re: Takamatsu port to Ogijima Island 2018/4/8 19:12
It is possible to buy round trip tickets.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Takamatsu port to Ogijima Island 2018/4/8 19:49
thank you very much for your reply
by doganmanis rate this post as useful

Re: Takamatsu port to Ogijima Island 2018/4/9 11:50
First it's Ogijima or Ogi Island (the first one is preferable), saying "Ogijima Island" is like saying "Ogi Island Island" ;-)

You can buy a return ticket, however if you want to stop on Megijima too, you need to buy tickets separately (one way to Megijima in Takamatsu, one way to Ogijima on Megijima and one way to Takamatsu on Ogijima).

There is a ferry every two hours on regular days, leaving on even-numbered hours from Takamatsu (8 am, 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, 4 pm and 6 pm) and odd-numbered hours from Ogijima (7 am, 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm)

If you have any other question, feel free to ask (or google me and my site, not sure if I'm allowed to post a link here)
by David in Setouchi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Takamatsu port to Ogijima Island 2018/4/9 14:03
thank you very much david :D
that is really useful
by doganmanis rate this post as useful

reply to this thread