Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bic Camera returning of a new product 2018/4/25 18:29
Hello guys!

Here is the story. My husband went to Tokyo for a business trip. I asked him to buy a camera for me. But he mistakenly bought thewrong one... just yesterday. Itfs unopened, untouched overseas version. Do you think itfs possible to exchange it on the right one? The one he bought is slightly more expensive, but he can take smth in the store for this price difference, we donft actually need gmoney backh. Thanks for your replies!
by July12  

Re: Bic Camera returning of a new product 2018/4/25 21:34
According to their website, you can't return it.
http://www.biccamera.co.jp/shopguide/contactus/index.html#change
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bic Camera returning of a new product 2018/4/25 22:13
For "future generations" who probably someday will face the same situation. My husband went to the store where he purchased the camera and they kindly exchanged it (after checking that it wasn't even taken off the box) and for the price difference they gave cash. It is unbelieveble but it is what it is. Huge thanks to Biccamera!
by July12 rate this post as useful

Re: Bic Camera returning of a new product 2018/4/25 22:14
If it is "unopened," you should be able to return/change for another product; he should give it a try.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Bic Camera returning of a new product 2018/4/26 00:18
I agree with AK. If you speak directly to the shop clerks, they usually do a lot of things that are not written in their rule books ;) Either phone or go to the same shop.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Bic Camera returning of a new product 2018/5/1 13:30
If even opened you can return the article.
I had several bought products which I have returner in the past. Even DOA is returned and changed for new one.

Saying you cannot return an article is ridicules. Why should it not be allowed to return an article.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread