Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

FedEx Customs Delay - Import 2018/4/25 20:49
A family friend shipped me my medication through FedEx and it says that there is a clearance delay-imports. The medication is legal in Japan and I have a doctor's note stating that I need it. How long will customs hold it and is there anything I can do to get my medication as soon as possible?
by Samantha (guest)  

Re: FedEx Customs Delay - Import 2018/4/26 11:11
Was there a number for you to contact? Usually Customs will try to make contact with you to ask questions and confirm the delivery is legit.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: FedEx Customs Delay - Import 2018/4/26 11:14
No, no number to call, nothing. It's been over 48 hours and no updates on my medication other than a clearance delay.
by Samantha (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: FedEx Customs Delay - Import 2018/4/26 11:42
https://www.fedex.com/en-us/home.html
You must have the tracking number. Itfs on the receipt your friend has.
Use this tracking service. It will tell you the information you need. If not, call the customer service.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: FedEx Customs Delay - Import 2018/4/26 11:47
I've used that link and put in the tracking number and there is no information other than a clearance delay-import. I'm going to have my friend go to a FedEx in the morning. Thank you for trying to help.
by Samantha (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread