Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

certifcate of eligibility rejection 2018/5/1 07:13
Hello to All

i would like to know after waiting more then 3 months for certificate of eligibility as spouse of PR is there still possibility immigration can reject this?

thanks
by Joao (guest)  

Re: certifcate of eligibility rejection 2018/5/1 12:40
Until you receive any confirmation anything is possible
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: certifcate of eligibility rejection 2018/5/1 12:41
Until you receive any confirmation anything is possible.
But you should not be worried to much since you have no feedback about additional information. this can be most likely seen as positive.

Re: certifcate of eligibility rejection 2018/5/2 07:19
thanks for your ans

is there any deadline for meximum days or month i mean how much meximum time they will take?
by Joao (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: certifcate of eligibility rejection 2018/5/2 09:24
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: certifcate of eligibility rejection 2018/5/6 14:21
Waiting for longer than three when renewing visa or applying for new visa apart from PR, is not normal.
I advise you to visit the immigration office to ask about the situation. Maybe it was sent to another address by accident. Visit the immigration office and ask.
I hope you get a good result.

by Justagaijin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: certifcate of eligibility status 2018/11/13 14:09
Hi!

I applied for certificate of eligibility as spouse of long term resident last July 27 2018, and along the way around September 26 2018 they asked us to submit the translated japanese version of our marriage certificate. My husband submitted the additional requirement Oct 7 2018.

According to the immigrationfs site processing time takes 1-3months. But then 3months already done, I am worried if they rejected our application or still processing it.

Is any one here know how will i know the status of my coe if itfs rejected or itfs just the busy season?

Thank you!
by Camille (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: certifcate of eligibility rejection 2018/11/13 17:25
Waiting for longer than three when renewing visa or applying for new visa apart from PR, is not normal.

This is not completely true. Depending on the case and how busy it is it can take longer.
But contacting immigration is always an option to verify the status.
Once you contact you should ask in detail because their standard answer is often " your application is in process. please wait"

Re: certifcate of eligibility rejection 2018/11/15 10:32
Hi camille, we have same situation my husband submit our application september 10, 2018 and november 05,2018 they send a notification asking for additional requirements. May I ask if you already received your COE as of the moment. Im really worried now.
by Ayn (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: certifcate of eligibility rejection 2018/11/15 21:34
if they request additional documents, it means that they are thinking positively and/or you are on a borderline.
as in Japanese thinking way, if their decision is negative, they don't request additional documents, because it is meaningless and it causes that the applicants may have useless hope.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: certifcate of eligibility rejection 2018/11/16 09:54
Thanks for the reply ken. I hope could get a positive outcome ☺
by Ayn (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: certifcate of eligibility rejection 2018/12/6 13:31
I recently got my spouse of permanent resident status from temporary visitor I waited exactly 2 months and one week to got the post card waiting more than three months is not normal and as untill now u have not receive any mail about to submit the any additional documents it's mean little red flag in your application because when the immigration approving someone with spouse visa they need additional documents I also got the mail after one month to submit the additional tax decleartion certificate of my wife and also everyone got a mail about additional documents if their visa is going to
be approved so I think there something else in your application but hope for the best and call the immigration if they say your application is under review then just wait and hope for the best
by Mr. X (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: certifcate of eligibility rejection 2019/5/25 06:07
Camille any updates?
by James (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread