Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nikko 2-day bus passes 2018/5/16 13:34
There are apparently 2-day bus passes that allow one unlimited rides between Nikko train station and given stops (for example Nikko to Yumoto Onsen for 3,000 yen).
This may be a stupid question, but I would like to confirm: do these passes allow one to get on and off at any of the stops along the route, or must one always complete the full route? So, for example, if I wanted to go from Nikko to Yumoto onsen and back one day, then Nikko to Chuzenjiko Onsen and back on the next day, could I do all that with the same 3,000 yen pass?
by Ben (guest)  

Re: Nikko 2-day bus passes 2018/5/17 10:04
Yes, those passes allow unlimited rides (get on anywhere and get off anywhere) within prescribed area.
by Daylight mind (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nikko 2-day bus passes 2018/5/18 21:37
Yes, and the 2000 yen pass from either of the two railway stations to Chuzenji onsen (the lake/Kegon falls) is cheaper than the simple round trip so still worth getting when visiting for a few hours.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread