Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fujinomiya 5. station bus tickets 2018/6/5 17:42
This summer I am planning to climb Mount Fuji taking the bus from Fujinomiya Station to Fujinomiya 5th station, but on my way back I want to go from Fujinomiya 5th station to Shin-Fuji station. So my question is: Should I buy a one way ticket each way or is it in some way possible to buy a round way ticket that covers the trip? I was thinking about buying a round way trip between Shin-Fuji and Fujiomiya 5th station since Fujinomiya is a stop on that route, but I dont know if it is okay to get on the bus in Fujinomiya or if you have to start at Shin-fuji. I just want the easiest solution, money is not the issue. Its just that I am not sure where to buy one way tickets from Fujinomiya and the 5th station so if anyone knows please inform me. Also, do the ticket offices close at some specific time?
by YonatanFriis  

Re: Fujinomiya 5. station bus tickets 2018/6/5 22:40
The price is the same and the return ticket seems a special deal ticket especially for hiker of Mt.Fuji.

https://mtfujirental.com/traveling-to-fujinomiya-trail-do-not-miss-the...

Ticket office close at 4PM or 5PM depending on day of the week.
At shin-fuji, it closes much earlier.

by emi (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread