Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

bugs/ insects on tatami floors 2018/6/18 22:01
The other day I was vacuuming the tatami floor....when I lift up one of my cardboard shoe box and I saw many tiny bugs were swarming around on the tatami floor and then afterwards I lift up one of those paper shopping bags around the same area and same thing happened.

Ifm pretty sure they were not ants, ticks, termites , or sliver fish...Actually Ifm still trying to figure out what type of insect is was. It looks similar to a flea except it wasnft, they didnft jump around or anything. They were moving around the floor and crawling underneath the paper shopping bag and boxes.
I tried searching the internet for it but I couldnft find any information on this....so Ifm hoping someone had something similar happened to them.
I could be wrong but it seems to me that they like anything paper or cardboard.
Also, there was a house spider nearby...Ifm wondering if it was their babies that had hatched..... I donft know Ifm still grossed out by it.
Sorry, I just want to know what type of insect it is, so that I can buy an insect repellent for it.
by Lisa (guest)  

Re: bugs/ insects on tatami floors 2018/6/19 18:49
chatatemushi
not sure repellants will work
they can be a real pain in the butt to get rid of because they can crawl into pretty much any tiny gap/space

they become more active in summer and they love paper, wood, mold, etc

by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread