Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lost Mobile at Maimara Train Station 2018/7/1 12:38
I have lost my mobile phone at Maibara station yesterday on 30th July 2018, while coming from Nagoya station and going to Kyoto.

I was changing the train at Maibara station which arrive at 16:39, I drop off the train and sit in another train at Maibara at 16:47. During this changing the train I lost mu mobile and could find it then.
I have informed the staff as well.

Thank you
by Aslam Khan  

Re: Lost Mobile at Maimara Train Station 2018/7/2 15:06
What is the question?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Mobile at Maimara Train Station 2018/7/2 15:09
How can I find my mobile now?
Whom should I contact?
by Aslam Khan rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Mobile at Maimara Train Station 2018/7/2 16:03
You say you already informed the station staff, so now you just wait for it to come back.

Just to be sure, though, your train from Kyoto to Maibara was operated by JR West, while the one from Maibara to Nagoya was JR Central. Where exactly did you make the notification (you should have done it at a JR West station), and what did they say?

Re: Lost Mobile at Maimara Train Station 2018/7/2 16:05
Sorry, you were going from Nagoya to Kyoto, so it's the other way around and you need to ask JR Central.

Re: Lost Mobile at Maimara Train Station 2018/7/2 17:54
Didn't the staff tell you whom to contact or what to do? Perhaps this FAQ might help too.
https://www.westjr.co.jp/global/en/howto/service_02.html#fqtop
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Mobile at Maimara Train Station 2018/7/5 11:39
I think you meant June 30th as July 30th hasn't come to pass yet
by Mike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Mobile at Maimara Train Station 2018/7/6 00:01
Thanks for correction.

It s 30th June
by Aslam Khan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread