Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Work for transgender female in Japan 2018/7/2 01:20
I am a 38 year old transgendered female married to a Japanese guy. I have been working at night in mizushobai but I want to find a regular job for the sake of my health and sanity and also considering my age. My husband is working part time and will soon be pension age and we don't really have enough money to live on without me working. I also need to consider what would happen after my husband passes away as I would like to remain in Japan. I have tried applying for jobs as female (I guess my voice gives me away) and have also looked at LGBT friendly companies and recruitment agencies but they seem to mainly concentrate on new graduates / ppl who will graduate soon. I have a degree in Astrophysics and can speak Japanese and English (native language) Does anyone have any advice on where I can look for potential employment or help in my situation.
by annanokeiji  

reply to this thread