Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Language schools 2018/7/9 01:49
I studied 2 years in Japan, nagano-ken, ueda-shi, it was a language school where i only studied the japanese language for 3h 5 days a week. I would like to do this again but i would like to be in a small city like ueda which has around 150-200k population, i don't like big cities. big cities makes it feel the same no matter which country you are in so it doesn't feel very japanese, but i also do not wanna be in the same city again. i have tried searching around but can't seem to find any other schools that are located in small cities, they all are in tokyo, kyoto, osaka, fukuoka and such. so does anyone know of any school in smaller towns? it can be a bit bigger than ueda but not by much, lets put it this way, a 7 floor building should be considered tall.
by zikkan  

Re: Language schools 2018/7/9 11:04
i think japanese langauge schools have 2.5years study limit.

check shizuoka ken shizuoka city numazu ,fuji city, shimizu, gotemba, , yamanashi .. check fuji city
by chike20 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread