Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shin Yokohama Ramen Musuem with kids 2018/7/10 00:47
We are planning a trip to Tokyo this November, and would like to visit the ramen museum in Yokohama during our stay. We will be traveling with my kids, ages 3 and 6. I have read that each ramen shop in the museum does not allow sharing. My kids are not big eaters to begin with, would they be able to eat off our bowls of ramen? Is there child size ramen offered in the museum? Would we have the to buy each kid there own bowl? Thanks all
by Animekrazy27 (guest)  

Re: Shin Yokohama Ramen Musuem with kids 2018/7/10 19:22
Reading their Japanese website, they say:

"We ask that each guest of junior high age or older order one bowl of ramen. Every restaurant offers "mini size" for those who wish to sample from multiple shops. The size of "mini" will vary from one shop to another, but is generally approx. 3/5 of a regular sized one."

You don't have to order one each for your kids. As long as each of the two parents orders one bowl each , that would be fine to share them with your two small kids :)

http://www.raumen.co.jp/faq/
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread