Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How do you fill out the pension book? 2018/7/10 10:31
Hi everyone! I got a job in Japan (my first one) and my boos gave me a blue pension book but I have no idea what to do with it and how information gets into it.

Do I have to fill it out? How? Does anybody know a web with the information or a guide? I have been googling for about half an hour and found a lot about the refund and all but nothing regarding how to fill the pension book out.

Thanks!!
:)
by Lienime  

Re: How do you fill out the pension book? 2018/7/10 13:45
well welcome to japan:
blue book could be pension booklet . you need to keep safe .
or employee insurance .

when ever they give you anything in your company don`t assume that you know it or teaching you work ... just ask question they will explain to you.

here are japanese work manners during training

1, listen to what they are teaching you even if you know it before .
2, always have a pen and small book for writing down important info. to your own understanding .
3, ask questions
4, always be polite , apologise if you make mistake. japanese around you will always want to help and support you.
by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: How do you fill out the pension book? 2018/7/10 19:54
You do not fill out the booklet - instead you just keep it. In many companies, the HR person keeps it for employees, and returns it to them when they quit. The next company asks you for it, so they will learn your pension number - which I believe is now the unified `my number`.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do you fill out the pension book? 2018/7/11 09:18
What do you do with it? nothing

(I have mine in a drawer somewhere.)
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: How do you fill out the pension book? 2018/7/11 09:51
And make sure you don't throw it away if you move back to your home country as it is required when you apply for the lump-sum pension withdrawal.
by Cadogan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread