Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mobile company denied me 2018/7/12 14:19
Ifve been with Docomo for over four years now with the same iPhone I brought from the US. The iPhone recently broke. I went to buy a new iPhone from Docomo using their loan/repayment plan. They denied me because I paid a bill late within the last six months. They said I would have to pay the total upfront cost of the phone (~120,000\). But I donft have the money to buy it upfront. If I go to another mobile company (Soft Bank, AU) to buy a new iPhone using their loan/repayment plan, will they deny me too because of Docomo? Or do mobile companies here not share information? I need a phone for work, but paying the upfront cost is out of the question.
by SOS (guest)  

Re: Mobile company denied me 2018/7/12 19:56
While I seriously doubt that they share such information - you can find out for sure by going to another carrier and attempting to buy one.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Mobile company denied me 2018/7/12 21:06
They do share the information.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Mobile company denied me 2018/7/13 07:16

Really? That blows.

Yes, I can go in. But before they even accept or deny me they waste a good hour of time discussing phones, plans, etc. I know what I want and they still waste time.
by SOS (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Mobile company denied me 2018/7/13 08:57
they share information.
In Japan not paying bill without informing the company is a big no.

This can be long time record
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Mobile company denied me 2018/7/13 10:09
Itfs not too long.

With Docomo, as long as you pay your bill on time for 6 months in a row, theyfll let you do the loan/repayment plan.

However, it IS a long time when you have absolutely NO phone...
by SOS (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Mobile company denied me 2018/7/13 17:35
Apple USA/Au has a 0% interest system on their iPhones with monthly payments. Check if Apple Japan has the same thing.
by Carlove rate this post as useful

Re: Mobile company denied me 2018/7/13 21:13
It means you are on the blacklist now.
You won't pass any loan exam next 5 years or so.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread