Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yushien or Adachi museum? 2018/7/20 21:59
Hello,

I have a tight schedule and I have to choose one among those two, which one is better?

Thanks
by Peter1986  

Re: Yushien or Adachi museum? 2018/7/21 12:05
I was there in April of 2014 and had the time to visit both. If you are more into gardens and it's a good time of the year - check their site to see what's blooming - I would recommend Yuushien. When I went it was almost empty - very beautiful garden. If you are going by bus, which I did, they don't run too often, at least not then.
The Adachi Museum is okay and their garden is beautiful but you can't enter it - you mainly view it through the museum windows. I guess it would also depend what special exhibition was on when you plan to visit...
Hope that helps
by Maranyc rate this post as useful

Re: Yushien or Adachi museum? 2018/7/21 16:40
If you want to see Japanese art - visit the Adachi Museum. Note that you cannot walk around the gardens at Adachi.

If you want to actually walk in a garden - visit Yuushuin.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Yushien or Adachi museum? 2018/7/21 18:32
Basically both gardens are not comparable, while Adachi is superficial, Yushien is more natural.
I prefer Yushien. Way better. And also less tourists.
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread