Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/8/1 12:51
I'm thinking of going to a BTS concert in Japan this year, but I do not live in Japan. I am only going for a holiday. I am unsure on how to purchase my tickets and I haven't found any websites where you can directly purchase the tickets from. The concert that I'm thinking of attending is the BTS Love Yourself Tour: Tokyo Dome November 13th and 14th.
by Jacey (guest)  

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/8/3 20:02
Fan club booking applications accepted from late August(lottery), and general sales (if any ticket is left) will be from Oct 27. I have not found the ticketing agency's name except for the fan club, so I suspect they might simply sell out.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/8/3 20:05
ok thank you. Do you think that I would be able to buy off of re sale websites like viagogo? Because tickets go on sale for them around early September. And also, do you know how much each ticket will approximately cost?
by Jacey (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/8/4 13:15
https://bts-official.jp/news/detail.php?nid=iYuvzfM2IHA

This is where I picked up the fan club sale information. They say it's 11,880 yen

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/8/4 14:16
https://k-popmaniacs.com/2018/04/27/bts_japan_concert_2018_ticket/

This page mentions sale in Sept via mobile and Lawson Yahoo!, but I don't know how that works...

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/9/5 12:05
Hi!! I'm searching information about the same, I'm going to be in Japan the 13 of november and I want to go to the concert, did you get any new info about it? I've sent an e-mail to an agency that purchase tickets from japan events, I'm waiting for their answer..
by Effy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/9/16 11:34
I live in Japan but only speak a little Japanese. I found out that they ARE selling tickets at the Loppi inside Lawson's around Japan but I'm still not sure if it's sales are for fan club members only or if anyone is allowed to buy. Any help?
by Dee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/9/17 19:09
HI! Presales are over and are only available to fanclub members.
If you want, you can buy though ticket resalers ( but the price will hike sooo much its ridiculous tbh haha) OR you can wait for the general public ticket that comes out in October!

Good luck getting a ticket and please share your experience if you get to go to the concert, eg do they sing jap or korean songs? both? how concerts are different in japan than other countries etc cause I'll be going to the concert in Feb and I've never been to a concert before :x Thanks and good luck !
by BTS ARMY (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/9/18 00:55
What websites would be selling them for the general public?
by green (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/9/18 18:55
I can recommend buying from the seller FDJP.COM

I bought BIGBANG and iKON tickets for Japan concerts there a few times and it was easy, straightforward and always worked. Of course you pay a premium plus 20% commission, but I think it's worth it. Also, I just checked for BTS in Osaka and they are 100 Euro cheaper than the cheapest ticket on Viagogo.

Viagogo is another option - also tried it for BIGBANG last year and it worked. The tickets arrived the day before the concert, so I was getting a bit nervous. That's why I'll opt for FDJP.COM, because they notify you once they receive your ticket (ca. 1 week before the concert) and when they ship it to your hotel in Japan.
by Mochi1310 rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/10/5 20:23
H! I would like to order from fdjp. I would really like to confirm that they wil be legit and not a scam? my friends and i have been trying the fc but we have been failing. we are willing to pay the commission as long as we can secure tickets.
by Sheiloh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/10/17 13:55
Has anyone else found out any further information? I will be in Tokyo November 8th-19th and would like to try and buy tickets for the 14th date. I see that on BTS' JP site that tickets go on sale to general public October 27th. Does anyone know what time or where online tickets will be sold? I tried the Tokyo Dome's official site, but the BTS event link just links back to the BTS JP site. Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
by Adikc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/10/18 08:57
Hi all
I live in Japan just now so my experience is purely from a residentfs perspective.
They just had three lotteries available to anyone (plus they had separate fanclub lotteries). The first was for general seating, second was for stage-side seats and the most recent was for seats with poor visibility (you canft see the stage well). Theyfre all finished now so the final chance is general sale. The lotteries were all organized through Lawsonfs ticket website, I-tike. The whole thing is in Japanese but Google translate does a decent job. You have to sign up to Lawsonfs ticket website to apply for tickets but itfs free and I seem to remember it was pretty easy. They just wanted basic information.

I donft know the details of the general sale unfortunately. There doesnft seem to be any info available. Ifm going to take a guess itfll be through the I-tike website again, like the lotteries.

Hope this was helpful!
by Claire (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/10/18 10:19
Hi, Could someone share the link for concert tickets on FDJP website, please? Because I couldn't find the love yourself concert tickets being sold on it. I did check Viagogo, and the tickets were super expensive around 88k yen per ticket. Is viagogo reliable?
by Kondur Keerthana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/10/23 23:09
@Sheiloh: sorry I didn't see your answer. As I said, I bought tickets through FDJP several times already since 2014 and they are always reliable and the tickets are real, no fake. A colleague of mine also used them for shopping services once and was happy with their service.

@Kondur Keerthana: FDJP is not a ticket office, so they don't advertise the tickets on their website. You have to send them a message with your ticket request. I used Viagogo for concerts in Japan and Europe before and I always got the tickets as promised and it was real tickets, so I also would recommend Viagogo. But Viagogo was more expensive than FDJP.

@everyone: I met some people that have been to BTS concerts in Japan and they said something that makes me nervous: since the tickets are only available for fanclub members, the security at the entrance randomly checks people's ID. If you buy a resale ticket (like me) the ticket is in somebody else's name and they might deny you access. This doesn't always happen (they don't check everyone's ID) and even if the names do not match sometimes they don't say anything, but I fear that there is a chance of not getting in :( I just hope they don't ask for my ID...
by Mochi1310 rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/10/26 20:45
Hey, the general sales through Lawson starts tomorrow at 10 am. A friend of mine said even if we do go to the convenience store the probability of getting tickets itfs very low, because it has some type of sorting (I donft about it very much). I want to go to Nagoya's concert in January, but seems so hard to get the tickets that Ifm losing my hopes... if anyone can get the tickets just tell the experience I will do the same
by Tamyres (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/11/12 16:59
Went to Japan for a kpop concert a few times before, for EXO mainly. Generally it's around the same. I prefer getting my tickets through twitter cause I can meet up with the seller at the venue. There's a problem with buying a ticket way in advance cause the fanclub ticket usually only know their seats 2 weeks before the concert.

Anyway wrote a lengthy blogs on the choices and how the whole lottery/general sales go. Hope it helps some of u guys out there ^^

https://hellovacation.wordpress.com/2018/06/11/buying-exo-concert-tick...
by tennistensai rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2018/11/15 07:03
I was reading the whole post ( https://bts-official.jp/news/detail.php?nid=iYuvzfM2IHA ) but I wonder what are the "official" websites in which you can purchase the tickets for their concerts. Also, how does it work when you're a member of the japanese fanclub? How are you supposed to know that tickets are on sale and on which websites if they don't tell us in their post, are we suppose to guess or I'm missing some pieces I think. If someone could explain me the whole process please!
by yasminelmrr rate this post as useful

Re: How do I buy tickets to a BTS concert? 2019/5/24 21:17
I would like to go for bts osaka or shizuoka concert on July 2019 How can I buy the ticket cos I'm not staying in japan.. I found viagogo so expensive and stubhub still show not available.. Pls tell anyone know.. Tq
by Yen (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread