Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I want to study abroad in Japan 2018/8/4 11:22
I am a 26 years old Canadian and I recently got my college diploma majoring construction management. I am interested in learning Japanese in Japan (my Japanese is still very beginner) and attend a construction related class (such as carpentry) when my Japanese becomes fluent enough. My ultimate goal is to live and work in Japan in construction industry.

Here are some questions that I have:
-Is it possible to transfer from a language school to a technical school?
-How much would everything cost? (Is getting bank loan a good idea if I didn't have enough money?)

I am kind of clueless about what to do. It would be great if anyone could guide me or recommend a Vancouver based consultant. Alternatively, feel free to shatter my dream if it is too unrealistic. Thank you.
by Tabi (guest)  

Re: I want to study abroad in Japan 2018/8/4 16:28
First of All,Welcome to Japan.If you already completed 12 years of education than in the next semester, You are more than welcome in my world class,state of the Art,Greatest university. Here All class conducted in English. So as a beginner level of Japanese, no problem. Beside we more than 80% get some form of scholarship, such as Honors scholarship. So our parents paid zero tuition fees.Now I am 100% sure you want to be part of great campus, Greatest university known as Ritsumeikan A.P university.
by Ronald (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread