Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ICU, jouchi, KEIO SAT with essay score 2018/8/16 22:29
Ifve been living in the united states for my whole life( 17 years). Im going to graduate highschool next year(2019) and i am thinking about applying to schools in japan(applying to few schools in the US too). I graduated japanese school that i went for over 10 years( special japanese classes every saturday in japanese) i took all my classes including japanese language, history, math etc... but ifm not quite good at studying in japanese, so if im going to college in japan, i would want to apply to an al english course in college. ( My parents are both japanese & my japanese is really fluent like a native)
I have friends that went to icu, talked to her and she told me how to apply there. Remembering what she said, applying to icu does not look difficult ( SAT, 2 teachers recomendation, gpa and those type of stuff) and she told me i wont rly need toefl cuz i graduated school in the US but im going to take it incase. My GPA is 3.7(unweighted) out of 4, but my SAT scores are like okay(not rly high) . Ik japanese uni dont rly have an requirements for gpafs and SAT but does anyone know the average sat for icu, jouchi&keio? all schools require sat with essay but my essay was rly bad...so what was the average essay score ppl get who god accepted in???
by milkteapink  

reply to this thread