Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I get a Shiba Inu? 2018/8/21 04:46
Hi! I have a question!
I'm going to Korea and Japan with a few friends, We are going to spend a week in Tokyo/Chiba and I wanted to get a pet Shiba Inu actually. How much would it cost and can I take it home here in Zürich (Switzerland)? Would I have enough time to make a passport for the doggo and stuff like that in 7 days? Thanksssss!
by NagiGlitch  

Re: Can I get a Shiba Inu? 2018/8/21 10:42
There are breders all over the world. If would be cost prohibitive buying one from the opposite side of the world factoring in transport immigration quarintine fees etc.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can I get a Shiba Inu? 2018/8/21 14:55
Definitely buy closer to home. Much better for all concerned.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: Can I get a Shiba Inu? 2018/8/21 22:40
Er, yes. Buy one at home. You need one that understands German, not Japanese....

.....not even thinking about how it will cost you an extra €1000+ to ship one back from Japan, or thinking about what a poor start to the dog's life with you that would be, or wondering whether anyone who thinks this is a good idea should be encouraged to keep a dog at all...
by Winter Visitor rate this post as useful

reply to this thread