Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

4 days in Tokyo 2018/8/31 22:20
Hi all,
I have 4 days in Tokyo from 1-4 December and I need a little help planning.

1st 3 days are as follows:

1 - Asakusa, Ueno, Imperial Palace, Roppongi
2 - Shinjuku, Harajuku, Shibuya
3 - Tsukiji, Odaiba, Ginza, Tokyo Station Area

I'm not sure what i should do for day 4. I already have a daytrip to nikko beforehand so i don't plan to go for a daytrip again.

So, any suggestions for day 4? Should i cover other things or should I expand my current schedule for 3 days to 4 days?
by Ryan123 (guest)  

Re: 4 days in Tokyo 2018/9/1 16:59
I would just expand that to four days and you'll still be lucky if you get all that in.
by Gregalor rate this post as useful

Re: 4 days in Tokyo 2018/9/1 20:44
Thanks! Any suggestions for how I can expand it? I'm not really sure.
by Ryan123 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 4 days in Tokyo 2018/9/2 04:16
Hi!

I would say a lot depends on your interests and what you wanted to do in each of the locations you have listed. For example, you have Odaiba listed. What did you want to do there? Go to the Fuji TV building and just take pictures of the views? Go to an event in Big Sight? Visit Oedo Onsen Monogatari? The Miraikan? Go shopping? Someone could conceivably spend hours on Odaiba, depending on their interests. The same is true for many of the other areas you mentioned. So it's a little hard to tell you how to split the days better.

I mean I like to shop, not everyone on this Forum does. I can spend a lot of time shopping if given the chance. I also like gardens like Shinjuku Gyoen and could spend several hours there. But again, not everyone wants to do that. It's all about you and what you want to do and what you enjoy.
Enjoy your trip!
by rkold rate this post as useful

Re: 4 days in Tokyo 2018/9/2 09:57
I usually spend time in parks like Shinjuku Gyoen or Showa Kinen Koen. You can squeeze that into your itinerary if parks are your thing.
by Andrea (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread