Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheap anime figure shopping 2018/9/6 17:55
I am interested in male anime figures for example one piece, bleach, haikyuu, nendoroids and etc. I would like to collect the whole set of characters so money is a issue. I would like to get them as cheap as possible. Where should I shop? I would like the store name or address if possible. I would be Tokyo for a week and I have plans to visit Ikebukuro, Akihabara, and Nakano. I don't mind traveling far for a good deal. Also is it worth it going to Hobby off at Kameido? Thanks
by Lee (guest)  

Re: Cheap anime figure shopping 2018/9/6 20:01
Nakano in my opinion is your best bet.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap anime figure shopping 2018/9/6 21:28
Hi!
The Chain Hobby off ist always a good idea for searching figures.

The one i know are in Ueno-Okachimachi (a Hard off/ Hobby off combination shop)
You can use the JR Yamanote Line to Ueno Station and go nearly completly trough the "Ameyoko Market"
If you use Google maps you will get helpful advice to find it.
by vio (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap anime figure shopping 2018/9/7 04:47
Therefs a Mandarake in Akihabara thatfs all second-hand goods. Of course, therefs no guarantee that theyfll have everything youfre looking for.
by Gregalor rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap anime figure shopping 2018/9/8 05:32
I am a one of collector and familiar with such figures in general.

You can find many products that you want in those places no worry, but price is not so cheap.
(It may be an illusion as it is cheaper compared to your country)
The reason is simple, because urban shops cost expensive tenant rents and labor costs,
so it is necessary to buy them cheaply and sell high.

If you have the energy, physical strength and budget to find from before noon till night,
you should leave the mid Tokyo(23 wards) around 60 to 120 mins away bed towns by train.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_wards_of_Tokyo
by ἔƒÔƒÇƒÂƒËƒ¿ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread