Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Taxi in Kamakura 2018/9/8 03:56
Hi, I plan to visit Kamaruka this October. I'm traveling with 2 elder people and I have searched for the information for each attractions and found that they quite need long walk. I would like to ask when I arrive in Kamakura Station. Is there a taxi which I can ride from the station to each attractions? And from each attraction to another. Do I have to make a call for a taxi? Or there are taxis around the place that I can hail a taxi? Thank you in advance.
by kris (guest)  

Re: Taxi in Kamakura 2018/9/8 12:22
Catching a taxi at the train station is easy - there is a taxi zone just outside of the station. It may not be so easy at other locations, depending on where.

(a) If it's at a major tourist destination, it may be relatively easy to hail one likely at the main entrance.
(b) You could stand at a major intersection and try to hail one.
(c) Or you can get a phone number of a taxi company, like the first one you catch at the station, and call as you need.

You could try to hire a rickshaw. For 3 people, you will need two.
Try this site for ref: http://ebisuya.com/en/branch/index.html#branch_kamakura
There is a mis-translation on above site: where it says "1 block tour" it should be 1 segment tour.
They also offer set tour routes.
by edokko101 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread