Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What to do after application denied 2018/9/21 18:19
Hi I just want to ask is there any other way I can get a Japan Visa i applied for a tourist visa w/ my boyfriend as a guarantor but sadly it was denied, my boyfriend really wants me to go to japan asap. Thanks
by Leigh (guest)  

Re: What to do after application denied 2018/9/21 19:33
Forget it. The purpose of a tourist visa is to do--wait for it--tourism. Not to visit your boyfriend. Especially not to visit your boyfriend, since in that case there is a high risk of overstay.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What to do after application denied 2018/9/22 08:54
your boyfriend can go to your country to meet you, probably more easier than you, although I know it is not your purpose.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What to do after application denied 2018/9/25 13:48
Before I got married I always visit my gf 4/5 times a year. Always gave the reason visiting gf.
But in case of OP she needs to arrange visa first to visit (OP is from Philippine?)

OP should mention to travel or sightseeing. I believe this would be better for applying visa
Maybe paperwork for applying visa was not ok、so many reasons

Since it has been declined you need to wait 6 months about before you can reapply again.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread