Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

COE for dependent re-apply again? 2018/9/28 07:41
I am cook .i applied for COE of dependent spouse in may at salary 180000 yen .It has been rejected in september.Now my salary is 200000yen 1 dependent & 50000 rent....
when it is best to re-apply again?
Tips for procedure for which make higher chances to get dependent visa.
by Dipak Sapkota (guest)  

Re: COE for dependent re-apply again? 2018/9/28 09:40
If I understand correctly, now you are working in Japan as a cook (under your own chef visa/resident status), and trying to bring your spouse to Japan as "dependent," is this correct?
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE for dependent re-apply again? 2018/9/28 09:51
I am not sure, but there seems to be a rule that unless things change, you cannot apply within 6 months for the same visa. But in your case, you got a salary raise, so you could try now. Or to be safe, you could wait till November (6 months from May) to apply again.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE for dependent re-apply again? 2018/9/28 09:51
CoE can be reapplied as many times you want.
If visa is denied than a waiting time of 6 months is required.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: COE for dependent re-apply again? 2018/10/1 11:24
Hi Dipak

I think it's better to go through with a lawyer. I was in a same situation. I am working as a IT engineer .
I applied COE for my husband and got approval. same income with you because I just came to Japan in April this year.
by Minda (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread