Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

any bakery with bread pretzels Kobe? 2018/10/1 22:01
Is there any bakery (where you get a tray, pick out some bread on a shelf with a prong, pay and leave) that sells bread pretzels? Not those crunchy little snack ones in a bag, but the big bread ones. I know Ikea sells them but Ikea is way out on the Port Island too far for me to chase out and is not a take out bakery place rather a food court, I mean those little bakeries, not a restaurant either, would prefer Sannomiya, west wards of Kobe or Akashi city.
by Jan (guest)  

Re: any bakery with bread pretzels Kobe? 2018/10/2 13:19
if you mean it is プレッツェル,
just google "プレッツェル 三宮 販売" or "プレッツェル 神戸 販売”
an example is:
https://nagararich.ti-da.net/e7985508.html
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: any bakery with bread pretzels Kobe? 2018/10/2 23:56
Aren't those kind of stores generally quite easy to find in and around train stations?
by Winter Visitor rate this post as useful

Re: any bakery with bread pretzels Kobe? 2018/10/3 15:17
WinterVisitor yes sure bakeries are easy to find but finding pretzels in Japan at a bakery is not easy to find, I have never seen any pretzels at any of the bakeries I have looked at. I have even went to a German village park in Japan and they did not sell a single pretzel there even though they had a little bakery in the German themed park, but they sold naan bread which has nothing to do with Germany....and since the closing of Auntie Anne`s pretzel chain across all of Japan except 2 locations left in Tokyo I think pretzels might not be something people like much here, which makes it hard when I crave a pretzel.

@Ken -I will check the link and phrases out to see if I can find a bakery that sells them, thank you!
by Jan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: any bakery with bread pretzels Kobe? 2018/10/3 15:27
http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~brot/

Shrattenbach in Sumiyoshi sounds genuine:)
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: any bakery with bread pretzels Kobe? 2018/10/8 06:35
I sympathize with the OP and can confirm pretzels are difficult to find. I love just a PLAIN salted packaged pretzel (not the flavored Hanover bits) and even those I have to hit the import food shops for (Jupiter, etc).
by yesmikan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread