Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What college classes to take for manga 2018/10/3 13:02
So I've never gone to college before, and now that I have the means to do it, I'd love to! I'm 24, I've been drawing all my life, and I want to take my art to the next level. But I'm a bit lost on what classes to take! I want to hear ya'lls opinions on the matter. :)
by Tori Wolf (guest)  

Re: What college classes to take for manga 2018/10/3 15:27
Arenft there specific manga colleges or senmon gakko in Japan? I thought so.

Or are you asking about an other country? If yes, wonft that depend on what is on offer in your local universities/vocational schools?
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What college classes to take for manga 2018/10/3 18:53
None - you don't get a job in the field by having a college/uni degree. You get it on your ability.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: What college classes to take for manga 2018/10/3 20:54
if you want to learn something about manga, you may do it in universities in Japan. a frontier is Kyoto-Seika-University.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What college classes to take for manga 2018/10/4 10:16
Take your drawing to the next level, or specalise in manga styles? They are different things.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: What college classes to take for manga 2018/10/4 10:22
I want to try and do schooling in the states, maybe take online courses if at all possible. I'm a traveling military wife, so it would be easier on me and my wife. I really want the schooling for extra experience. I'm a self taught artist and I've watched hundreds of videos, and read many articles on making my art skills better. But I wanted to get experience another way, in Hope's that maybe I can learn something new. Find a new way of doing things, plus work on my story telling. I'm not much of a writer lol
by Tori Wolf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread