Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese passport renewal in the philippines 2018/10/4 11:38
Hello guys im 24 years old living in the philippines and i dont have a philippines passport but i have a japanese passport made in 2006 i wish to renew it and i have a proper copy of koseki tohon.my question is how can i renew may passport do i need an appointment or i can just do walk in and will there be a problem in my renewal i was born in the philippines.thanks
by kanekichan  

Re: Japanese passport renewal in the philippines 2018/10/4 16:47
google japan embassy philliplines, then read info
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese passport renewal in the philippines 2018/10/4 21:11
since a person who has a "proper" copy of koseki tohon will not ask such a fundamental question, I am suspicious that you have a valid one.
get "proper" information from Japanese embassy in Philippine (you can get it from their web site. but, they describe it on a promise of knowing the Japanese system. i.e. not friendly for foreigners.)
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese passport renewal in the philippines 2018/10/4 21:17
Take effort to call the embassy. Really people getting lazy or something else is going on.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese passport renewal in the philippines 2018/10/4 22:39
Thanks for the replies guys
by kanekichan rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese passport renewal in the philippines 2019/5/23 07:47
I am answering here for future references to those you might be searching for an answer.

If you have an expired Japanese passport and a recent copy of your koseketohong, you may reapply for a passport renewal. Just bring your old passport and copies of your photos from the time the passport has expired up to the present time. I hope this helps.
by Hana (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread