Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mt.Hachimantai and Mountain Hachimantai? 2018/10/4 14:18
In Japan, Mount Hachimantai: map code: 657 132 449*11, while Mt. Hachimantai: map code: 657 104 470*60 is another one. Why are there two places with the same name and how far these two mountains are? I am planning to visit Hachimantai mountain, but now I'm confused which one I should take and which one is more beautiful in terms of Autumn colored foliage. Thank you for your kindness.
by Chamnan Chongprasertpon (guest)  

Re: Mt.Hachimantai and Mountain Hachimantai? 2018/10/4 16:43
Since you have the map codes. Why not check which one is the one you want? This will also tell you how far they are apart. which you asked. Could all have been done in the time it took you to type your question.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Mt.Hachimantai and Mountain Hachimantai? 2018/10/5 02:00
Hachimantai has a number of different sites spread over the mt area, so it is not surprising there are different mapcodes. We used quite a few when we drove in that region. What specific locations are you looking for!? Hopefully if you are after some that we had been before I can pass along the appropriate mapcodes. For example, the mapcode for Goshogake Onsen/Goshogake Nature Trail is 657 186 283.

by William5 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread