Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Work to tourist 2018/10/17 23:20

I was supposed to go to Japan in a few days to work some dates as an entertainer. As things are looking right now I might not receive my authorization certificate on time to complete my work visa process at the embassy.

If I can't get my visa on time, could I still go to Japan as a tourist and not work? Would they accept that or would they refuse my entry because of the already ongoing process?

Thanks for your help.
by Tzuki (guest)  

Re: Work to tourist 2018/10/18 15:19
contact immigration
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread