Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kansai wide pass - JR west bus 2018/10/19 21:17
Just a quick question, Although I looked through Kansai wide area pass site and the JR west bus, I can't seem to find the information.

Just need to know is the pass is accepted for use to travel from Arima Onsen to Osaka, and whiles I see you can make reservation on the net, and buy ticket in advance, can you just board the bus without reservation using the pass as a walk on from this location μθdH‹ΖŒ’N•ΫŒ―‘g‡ς‹½‘‘, “ϊ–{§651-1401 Hyōgo-ken, Kōbe-shi, Kita-ku, Arimachō, 1257.

Tamotoishi, εԐΠI think this is the bus stop location.

thank you.
by kms899  

Re: Kansai wide pass - JR west bus 2018/10/20 07:47
Not a JR bus is it?
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai wide pass - JR west bus 2018/10/20 13:01
There is certainly JR bus from Arima to Osaka, but it is not included in Kansai Wide Area Pass, according to the PDF as shown below.

https://www.westjr.co.jp/press/article/items/180627_02_rail.pdf

The bus lines included are shown thick blue line but there is no line around Osaka.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai wide pass - JR west bus 2018/10/20 20:11
Thanks for the reply, I emailed to JR west, they say it pass is not usable, the bus service is part of the express bus, but it is owned by JR west.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread