Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Studying in Japan with medications 2018/10/23 15:01
I've been interested in studying in Japan for quite some time now, but I have a handful of medications I need that I can definitely not go without. I'm first and foremost worried about my ADD/ADHD medication Focalin. From what I've read I can only bring 2.16g (about a 3 month supply) with me. Obviously if I'm studying for any period of time that wont be enough, unless I leave and come back every 3 months. I also would need to see a doctor every 3 months or so to check my thyroid levels as well.
I've heard about getting a "Yakkan Shoumei" for my medicine but It's difficult to find good information on it. Any information or input is very appreciated, thanks.
by DanJpan  

Re: Studying in Japan with medications 2018/10/23 16:20
The Yakkan Shounmei is a permit to bring medication above the quantity normally allowed. You need to obtain it from the Japanese authorities before departure.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread